Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leuven, Belgium: land of the Stella and Sarah Trevor


On our second day in Belgium (refer to Brussels post) we decided to hop a train from Brussels to Leuven to meet up with the one and only Sarah Trevor.

What was intended to be a quick tour of Leuven, a dinner, a beer, and a train ride back to Brussels turned into ... a quick tour of Levuen (check), a dinner (check), a beer (check), another beer (well okay, why not), missing the train back to Brussels at midnight (oops), Sarah Trevor taking a 30 minute nap at the bar (it happens), having a giraffe drawing competition at a bar called Girafe (appropriate), and beers 'til the trains ran again at 5 am.

Here's some lovely pictures from the excursion.
No captions necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment