Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Barcelona (California Style)

Going out of order here a bit but that's just because
1. I love Spain
2. I just made this video so I'm putting it up regardless


Sorry if you checked this earlier, I mixed a bunch of songs together and one of them violated copyright regulations so the video didn't work. Bummer. But this one should be fine!

Couple things to note:
We stalked the architect Gaudi while we were there, so any curvy building you see is probably designed by that man. And there's about a million pictures of the Sagrada Familia, which is under construction and probably will be for eternity as far as anyone knows.

I also stalked all the food I ate, as you can see in the video. Tapas, gelato, and paella all hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment