Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Plethora of Pictures

Dublin Pictures

Celebrating Chad's 21st birthday

So... at night, people take you around on chariots in the city to get you around from pub to pub for like 2-3 Euros. Since we were celebrating, we figured we might as well have a chariot race. Team ChadCass lost.

Taking a stroll outside of the National Library.

Dublin's Milkshake bar

They can make any candy into a milkshake. It's amazing. The menu goes on for pages.


University College Dublin Campus

The "Arts Block"


Facing the Library

Inside the Quinn School of Business building (where all of my classes are).


Galway
Diana drinking the world's smallest macchiato.

Nightlife in Galway; At the King's Head

Right in front for the band

Guinness and smiles.

Brian, Diana, Elissa, me, & Bridget

Brian getting tripped by a Leprechaun

Blinded by the light.

Lots of ivy & rocks.
Chad on the other side of the tomb


Countryside

At the Cliffs of Moher





Galway Bay at sunset

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are amazing!

    And you look like you are having a blast! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. canon powershot sd1300is ;)

    I honestly am in love with canon digital cameras. Especially the powershot ones. I replaced my old powershot with this one & I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete