Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kissin' Stones. Blarney Stones.


I apologize on behalf of my hair.
It rains in Ireland. A lot. And by rains, I mean it "mists" --
It's never a "downpour" really, and it's not fair to call it "rain";
it's always just enough so that it ruins a good hair day.
(...or photos/videos for blogs)

Oh well!

Stay posted, I'll be putting up Cork, Cobh, & Blarney pictures from this weekend in the near future.


Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone!
(Comment or e-mail me the best commercials so I can look them up on YouTube! I beg you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment