Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I didn't get a chance to see you before you left and I just want to tell you as I'm sure you know, to take ridiculous amounts of pictures. You can take pictures of buildings and sights and everything that's fine, it's a good way to document where you've been, but don't forget to take pictures of moments, take pictures of memories. If you accidentally break something or spill something take a picture. Get pictures of you and your friends laughing and dancing. Take pictures of the good times you have and the stories you're gonna tell because when you look back on this trip, that's the stuff you're going to want to remember. At least that's what I would do. Be safe but more importantly, have fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment