Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bear Down, Chicago Bears

After some serious Google-ing of "where to watch American football in Dublin, Ireland" we were able to find a place (one of the only 3 bars in town) that played the Bears game on Sunday.

Will we be doing the same thing next Sunday to watch the Bears beat the Packers?
You betcha :)


To come:
- pictures of my campus at University College Dublin
- slang, sayings, and words of Ireland

1 comment: