Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Excerpt from Chad Vangsness's blog:

Chad = University of Illinois student that is at UCD
with me & will be traveling a lot with me.
He likes to update with stories that make fun
of me, mostly, but I don't blame him.

"Lets talk about the prices of things in Ireland: Everything is expensive except bananas.. They must grow those things here or something. I thought bananas were only from Brazil or something. Those things are 10 for 1 euro. Thats the best deal on this entire continent... I am going to eat sooooo many bananas.

On the expensive side of things.. Scotch Brand tape remains to be the biggest rip-off... 5 euro for a puny roll of tape...Thats over $6.50 in Ammurica... Looks like I won't be doing a lot of taping this semester which is really disappointing."


No comments:

Post a Comment