Welcome to my study abroad blog! I hope to be as entertaining as possible as you join me on my adventures in Europe by sharing video content, photos, and a bit of personal commentary here & there along the way. My contact information is shown if you wish to contact me. If you would like my school address, please e-mail me for it; I promise to write back!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Last Trip

Heading out on our last trip tomorrow to Norway for two days and Croatia for three. I fly back a week from tomorrow!

Originally, we were going to stay in Oslo (the capital) both days in Norway, but when we realized that there is a town called Vangsnes, Norway (and I'm traveling with Chad Vangness) we got kind of excited.

And then I saw this video, which is the train we would be taking to get out towards Vangnes:




And I was sold... We're going to the fjords. We booked a place to stay in Flam (the town names are so eloquent, aren't they?) and we're going to get our outdoors adventure on.

The ultimate goal in the next two days: Getting Vangness to Vangsnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment